Doozy Bots, the first American Gundam to be "released"

HaiTien78

Member
This SD Gundam based series was originally to be the first time the U.S. got some Gundam release, but it never made it out of the promo stages. I must say it is rather lulzy :laugh: Especially how the black guy (The GunTank) is stuck in a flying wheel chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8um1N78AhY

If the Zeon mass produced Chicken mobile suits that lay Doms the Feds would have been finished in no time.

Major props if you can name all the MS's used :thumbs:
 
As a Gundam fan I can say this:

ARGH! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!!!!!!!!!! ZE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!

To think, THIS...is what Gundam could've become.
 
Last edited:
That was... wow. Between the flying wheelchair, the robot turkey and that bad guy ringleader's voice ("We got to cut that liiiiine!"), I'm sold.
 
:laugh: OMG this was just... OMG...can you imagine a name LESS marketable than 'Doozy Bots'?! Seriously!! :laugh:

Dear Lord Raven! The worse is that with a little tweaks here or there (especially cutting down on those ATTROCIOUS 80s lines) the idea could have actually worked!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top