Don't like the Super Legends Extreme Green Ranger?

Fix it:

DSC03308.JPG
DSC03309.JPG

DSC03310.JPG

DSC03311.JPG

DSC03313.JPG


Still have some stuff to do to it, i.e. add the sheath, paint the dagger, redo the white diamonds, add the straps, paint the diamond 'pitchforks', redo the buckler symbol, paint the helmet, and add a gold collar to the shield. But this was good enough for a preview.
 
Thanks guys.

Ok, so somebody on one of the other boards suggested I go with a shiny spandex so I flipped the suit inside out and did a little photoshop mockup.
DSC03314.jpg


So now I'm letting the boards decide.

Which do you think? Shiny or matte?
 
I'd go with Matte, but that's just my personal preference. I never see those toys, either back in the Philippines or here in Australia. How large are they, and how much do they cost on average?

If they were 1/6 scale (12-inch or 30cm), the possibilities of customizing/improving them are huge. :)
 
I'd go with Matte, but that's just my personal preference. I never see those toys, either back in the Philippines or here in Australia. How large are they, and how much do they cost on average?

If they were 1/6 scale (12-inch or 30cm), the possibilities of customizing/improving them are huge. :)

They promote the SL Extreme figure at 7.5" but it's closer to 6.75" and he was $16.99 but I had a 10% off coupon.

Just because they aren't 1/6 doesn't mean they aren't customizable or hard to improve. I've done quite a few 5.5" and 1/10th scale figures that look pretty good for their size.

Here's an example of a kingstick I modified for the 5.5" super legends Gold ranger:
kingstickFinished.jpg


It's just that 1/6 are slightly easier.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top