DokogaTV Visiting the set of Super Sentai

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsKQ5VRL4oM&fmt=18[/ame]

I mean check it out it's in english and quite intresting also check their channel for more interesting stuff.
 
Daaaaaaaaaamn! O.O that was freaking awsome... lucky bastards those guys form Dokogatv.... Hell Yeah! :buttrock:
 
Sweet video! :buttrock: The narrator seemed pretty knowledgable about the subject, even to knowing Gekiranger's Power Ranger name. I liked the little peek into Kiva. I'm surprised there were no Go-onger stuff. Either the DokoGa crew weren't allowed to see them or Toei knows how to tear down one Sentai's set and set up for the next Sentai really quickly. (The second option is believable since Toei's been doing this for at least 20 some years :laugh:) Thanks for sharing. :)

(I'll admit, at first glance I thought this was going to show behind the scenes of Go-onger vs. Gekiranger :sweat:)
 
ah this show.. i think i've seen them looping it when i go to tenka ippin on kalakaua ave.... ... at least i think it's the same show.. i dont' watch OC16.. that channel is boring XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top