does anyone ever had a Toku Song stuck in there heads

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_cFG7dR99g"]YouTube - ‪Leave All Behind(Kamen Rider ACCEL Theme)‬‏[/ame]

My new obsession.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_u1ygM4Ok"]YouTube - Goseiger Ending Theme(New)[/ame]
 
I'd say, Double-Action Strike Form, Super Goseiger, Fight! And Obtain the Provisions, Gosei Knight Does Not Forgive, Gosei Ultimate's Song, those Go-Ongers' Engine Laps, and Psyma~The Mark of Destruction.
 
I will be walking around school with DA DA DAAASH ringing in my head.

KIMI NO ASHITA E

TURBOOOORAAANGAAAA

First post a see when I click on this thread and that also happens to be the song stuck in my head at this moment. Thank you for being a part of this awesome coincidence with me Sonicmann. :thumbs:
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdPJd8DBWrQ"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Blade Rebirth[/ame]
 
Probably my favorite song from Kamen Rider V3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfPG1w2ii4"]YouTube - ‪V3 Action!‬‏[/ame]
 
Its a rare day(hell, even moment) when I do not have a toku song in my head.
Mostly its been Climax Jump(ALL the forms), Agito Opening(Ready to go, count zero), the Gokaiger OST(yo ho, yo ho), the Kabuto OST, RyuKendo's OP, W-B-X, Break the Chain, etc. etc.,etc.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top