does anyone ever had a Toku Song stuck in there heads

ever since I heard Kyukyu Sentai GoGoV opening theme it eventually pops in my head at least once a day... no kidding! :buttrock:

that and the occasional: Let's Go, Let's Go Gokaiger! :castlerock: the embarassing part is I usually end up singing the songs without noticing...
 
Magiranger's theme still haunts me in my dreams lol

Gokaiger theme and Ranger Getter rap is both addicting
 
hatenaki Inochi (a boundless life)
Final vent theme on kamen rider ryuki..

I dunno but whenever I heard the song a sudden rush goes through my head..speeding my work in the process..like a battle song for me on the long hours of work in the office:
thumbs:
 
Recently? OOO's "Got to Keep It Real", the GataKiriBa theme has had time to sink its way into my head.

Oh. And ShinkenGold's theme. That was awesome.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top