Do you want Sentai team with one or two girls?

I prefer a balanced team...the closest thing to that was Dekaranger. Even though the female rangers didn't appear often san the core members, they popped up now and then.

Guys

Krueger
Ban
Hoji
Sen
Tetsu

Girls

Swan
Marie
Jasmine
Umeko
Lisa
 
I prefer two, both for more female presence, and because it shows a wider variety of character types. If there's just one girl, it's more likely she will fall into the tokenism trap.

However, I think there are several series with only one heroine that had a very strong female lead (Timeranger, Kakuranger and Liveman among them)
 
I prefer a sentai series with at least two female characters, because one is just not enough and there'll be too many guys, which could make it harder for them to be distinctive from one another. Of course, there are many sentai series that I enjoy which also had just one female, like Dairanger, Timeranger, and Hurricaneger. I just think we should have more than one female senshi so we can get more variety of girls on the team.
 
.

I'd be interested in whether the team dynamic changes with three or more. I have found female characters interesting in a one-female and two-female setup, and primarily attribute that to good writing of the characters.
 
It's not that big of a deal, but I would still love to see it be really different. Like three girls and two boys. Or two boys, two girls and a genderless robot. Something a little wild to mix things up.
 
all that matters to me is that a sentai has at least one female ranger. i wouldn't mind more than two girls, that could be neat.
 
I don't care if there's 1 girl, 2 girls, 5 girls. Just as I don't care if there's only 1 guy, 3 guys, or five guys. I care about how well the characters are written I could care less about gender.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top