Do you think KR/sentai actors enjoy being on the show?

Forever Knight said:
I heard Nobuhiko (Shadow Moon)'s actor was a real bastard on the set and got fired which is why we never got his human form after he was turned into Shadow Moon and he was jealous of Kotaro Minami's actor. So he hated being in KR Black.


Nah The only person i know of who was fired from black was Bilgenia and Kyoko.
 
bilgenia arrives episode 17 or 21 and kyo is nobuhiko's sister. not the one from RX.
 
Magiranger King said:
Nah The only person i know of who was fired from black was Bilgenia and Kyoko.

:nono: Where the hell are you coming up with this stuff!?! Takahito Horiuchi, who played Nobuhiko, was reportedly an asshole and did get his role cut to next to nothing because of it -- he was a pain in everyone's ass and nobody enjoyed working with him.

Jun Yoshida's Bilgenia was written off because there was nowhere further to go with the character -- he was getting repetitive in his short time there already, and once Shadow Moon arrived, they knew he would outshine every other villain. Kyoko was there until the frigging end of the series. How's that getting fired?

I haven't read anything negative about Megumi Mori, let alone her wanting off of Liveman. I doubt Yuuya Asakura was approached to be a Shurikenger -- if so, he'd most likely take it. He's fond of his days on Turboranger and remains good friends with Kenta Satou, who played Red Turbo (and is also very, very fond of his days on Turboranger) and appeared in a microscopic role in Voicelugger in '99.
 
ryu dairenjaa said:
did you say you know turbored!

No, no! The guy who played Blue Racer is still close friends with the guy who played Red Turbo. I read the Red Turbo actor, Kenta Satou, actually kept in touch with a number of other co-stars of his like the actors who played Yellow Turbo and the villain Yamimaru.
 
Has anybody heard Turbo Victory and mind posting the lyrics. I tried in 2001 but i didnt know japanese so i just sing by ear. Also Dance~Beating Heart.
 
Magiranger King said:
Has anybody heard Turbo Victory and mind posting the lyrics. I tried in 2001 but i didnt know japanese so i just sing by ear. Also Dance~Beating Heart.

http://otakebihonpo.cool.ne.jp/lib/toei/super-rangers/index.html

Almost every sentai lyric ever. What I do with songs is paste the words I'm not sure of into an online Japanese dictionary, not that much of a pain. I'd help out with the romaji, but I'm a lazy sod. :laugh:
 
ryu dairenjaa said:
zyuranger, zyuranger, da en no sen ichi tachy yo

I love that part.

Kyoryuu Sentaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Zyurenjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa **does Tyrannoranger pose**
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top