Do you look back at old threads you've posted on various forums and cringe?

like a SPINNING WHEEL
In my early years I think I literally ended every post with an 'XD'

I was one of those kids.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I got my first computer when I was in 9th grade. I'd never been to a forum, chat room, or anything of the sort before then. Well, at the time I was a huge DBZ fan so I found this place called Planet Namek (not around anymore). My very first post was about how I wished the Funimation dub wasn't so bad. Apparently, that was a done-to-death topic and people started giving me hell almost immediately. Looking back, yeah, I could have used the search feature or something (but again...I'd never used a damn forum ever), but I think that those guys were just dicks.

Oh man.

I remember when I first got online back in 1997.
I was only 10 at that time, and now that I think back, I was only trolling around most of the time.
I remember going into chatrooms, pretending to be adult and post weird **** :laugh:

Then a few years later, when I joined Rangerboard, I remember my first thought was "I have found a PR forum! OMG. Now I can finally get all my questions answered!!!"
So most of my threads back then started with "Why..."
Then I saw all these people speaking about KR and Sentai, and I wanted to be one of the "cool kids", so I went into discussions knowing absolutely nothing about these shows, talking like I was an expert.
So if I knew a show got a lot of bad talk, I would just trash it :laugh:

Man, those Rangerboard days... George Rodd, Edmund wanting to "suit" the site down, GreenNinja's parody fanfics, Poweranimals being a dick... Good times, good times