Golden Bachelor, This 71 year old widowed grandpa is looking for love

Nope, seriously? First, they bombard us with trashy reality tv like a cooking contest for drag queens, and now this "Golden Bachelor" mess? Can't they come up with anything better? Reality TV has reached an all-time low, and it's like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for new ideas.

These strikes better be resolved soon because I can't handle any more of this trashy content. It's like they're trying to dumb down the audience with mindless drama and cheesy romance. Give me a break! I miss the good old days of quality programming, not this hot mess of a lineup.

Come on, ABC, get your act together and give us something worth watching. Stop relying on these ridiculous reality shows and start investing in shows with substance. I'm crossing my fingers that these strikes lead to a major overhaul in programming because we've had enough of this trashy reality TV circus.

Honestly, who on earth asked for "The Golden Bachelor"? ABC must be scraping the bottom of the septic tank in their desperation for content due to the strikes. This whole idea feels like a cheap and trashy gimmick to boost ratings. I mean, a senior citizen version of "The Bachelor"? Really? It's cringe-worthy, to say the least. They should focus on creating quality programming rather than resorting to such desperate measures. Just my two cents!

Lurker
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gerry Turner, as the star of "The Golden Bachelor," won't end up favoring younger contestants.

Oh, I can already envision the "The Golden Bachelor" with a bunch of sassy and spunky granny contestants ready to take on the dating world!