I am enjoying this years strategy games. And so far some of the google recommended Android games are good. They seem to be having a lot of space though. But RAM is low for most of them. And so game is indeed good.

NO I can't STAND RTS games they are so boring that I can only play them a few minutes before I lose my mind. My favorite games lately have been Minecraft and Racing games especially Need For Speed.

I think they are good enough if you don't have much time. Just put things around. And let them go with the way things can be properly tweaked. That's what I have noticed with some of the Android games.

Strategy games rocks 100 percent, I personally enjoy playing them anytime I get the opportunity to do so. It helps one make use of the brains efficiently and effectively in sorting other things that isn't game related but with how the game helps with brain activity, it helps one think very fast.

I think some of the new strategy games are indeed fun to pay with. And people should find them on most of the common platforms. You can see that lot of such strategy games are indeed fun to play around. And some of the time it can be good for playing in many ways. I guess we have to learn to make those changes in such case as the tactical approach changes a lot.

I like strategy games since they are pretty nice and entertaining.

There was a time when I was badly addicted to playing strategy games. I kept looking for new strategy games every now and then. I have tried and completes almost all of the famous strategy games.

This is really great for I was once someone that doesn't like strategy games till I played Game of Thrones online game. That was a game centred on the movie itself and I have to build up my armies back in those days that I played it which is really exciting for me.

Strategy games help us to plan and he calculative as we try to play the games we like I've played mobile legends, Final Fantasy IV and 15 and I have to say that they are amazing games which one can play in order to get better with the way we try to create things.

Strategy games help us to plan and he calculative as we try to play the games we like I've played mobile legends, Final Fantasy IV and 15 and I have to say that they are amazing games which one can play in order to get better with the way we try to create things.
FF 15 is not as strategic as it is supposed to be. I have found the game to be more of combination of turn RPG and action than strategy. That's what I have found out.

Yes i love strategy games.Like Clash of Clans and Mobile Legends.

To be honest with you, I play clash of clans but never loved the game. It's just too boring for me, maybe it's because there are other games that I was into when I played it that made me not focus on the game.