I really like strategy games since they are really great games. I spend much time in playing strategy games since it is one of my favorite genre of games.

If you like strategy games, you might want to check out Final Fantasy XV a new empire- available on iOS and android. This Final Fantasy 15 game spinoff is a online focused strategy game-the players have to build up a base and army--you build up allegiances with and fight other players as well in this game.

Thanks for giving me some information regarding to some strategy games. I would really take a look on that and I would give it a try. I really like that type of games since I feel more interested to play for it for a longer period of time.

I do like strategy games such as Clash of Clans and DOTA. It really get in to thinking on what to do in order to be successful and be able to protect your team or fortress.

Yes i love strategy games.Like Clash of Clans and Mobile Legends.

Yes, i like strategy games. It boost the your intelligence since it requires good thinking skills. And i think strategy games are the most challenging among others and a good way to practice your thinking

I love strategy games. Recently I played the horror strategy game known as little nightmares. And it was indeed a good game. And considering the game was based on the cannibals. It is kind of fun to check around those games these days.

There was a time when I was badly addicted to playing strategy games. I kept looking for new strategy games every now and then. I have tried and completes almost all of the famous strategy games.

Who doesn't love strategy games right?, this games actually requires you to use your brain. I actually love playing this game whenever my mind or my brain is empty, like blank. I would usually play some strategy games for my brain to work, and think of any ideas as well.

Who doesn't love strategy games right?, this games actually requires you to use your brain. I actually love playing this game whenever my mind or my brain is empty, like blank. I would usually play some strategy games for my brain to work, and think of any ideas as well.
I will disagree with you a bit in this aspect. There are many who do not like strategy games at all. My husband is one amongst them. He says that he plays games to relax his mind and not to indulge in another stressful mind working activity. He prefers playing mild shooting and racing games instead.