Strategy games are a brain simulator since you will think a lot in order to achieve a certain goal. It needs a lot of deification and the right decision for you to succeed on strategy games. I've been already playing some strategy games for just a longer period of time already. It is very addictive for me and a great time killer if you have nothing to do for the whole day.

Strategy games are a brain simulator since you will think a lot in order to achieve a certain goal. It needs a lot of deification and the right decision for you to succeed on strategy games. I've been already playing some strategy games for just a longer period of time already. It is very addictive for me and a great time killer if you have nothing to do for the whole day.
Strategy games are highly addictive and mind engrossing. They can just eat up your whole day. They have great mind captivating powers. The whole day what you can do is to keep thinking about the strategy you need to adopt so as to complete a level. Our mind will remain preoccupied with all the plotting and the planning no matter how much we resist thinking about it.

I grew up playing chess with everyone in my family so strategy games are my jam. Especially a specific game called heroes and generals. They really require you to think ahead, to not just be impulsive with your actions. Being able to predict and adapt is essential in these type of games, especially in games like Starcraft. You can't just plow through the enemy expecting everything to go your way, you have to consider what you lose against what you gain, and that aspect really intrigues me.

I think strategy games with some level of focus on the gaming, on the puzzles and the siege can be fun. I think a lot of games can be odd on that point. I find it a bit harder to understand some of those games though. Because not all of them are good. As they take more brain resources.

Strategy games will surely take you sometime to play since you will really think hard to win for the battle. It is a great mind breaker since it will sharpen your mind skills and alertness in terms of decision making and analyzing aspect to a certain situations that need rapid response or action.It is a great mind exercise to always help your brain to learn new ideas from playing such game.

Yes, strategy games are one of my favorites. It's not just mindless gaming because you need to think your way through and makes the experience all the more engaging. It is a fun way to get your brain working while at the same time having fun.

I really like strategy games since it was one of my favorite game also during my previous years until now that I am turn into a full grown man. It makes me feel happy and contented by playing such games. It is a great provider of happiness and joy for me.

I think strategy games are good in many ways. And they can add up in lot of ways. I can tell you that some of those games are good in terms of content. I have learned that some strategy games are not that bad if you play long enough.

The game probably seems childish to Final Fantasy or Call of Duty players, but I must say I like Mario and Donkey Kong. They're just fun - no doubt about it. The strategy stuff is top-notch as well as the moves etc..

Yes, I love strategy games because playing it can make develop my technique that sometimes I did not expect that I would be able to do. It is also not just fun but it likes a self-fulfilling game that when I won I feel proud to myself and in that way I did not feel ashamed to my team.