Do you like strategy games?

FF 15 is not as strategic as it is supposed to be. I have found the game to be more of combination of turn RPG and action than strategy. That's what I have found out.

You are right mate, Final Fantasy 15 isn't a strategy game, it's more of RPG action packed that a strategy game.
 
I love strategy games, its a good way to enhance your motor skills and decision making. It maybe far from real life but the skill on deciding is a experience thing . Gaming will somehow contribute on that experience minus the stress of the result in actual life .
 
You are right mate, Final Fantasy 15 isn't a strategy game, it's more of RPG action packed that a strategy game.
Yep requires a lot of planning than most of the FF games. Some of the times it feels like playing DMC. DMC is totally carnage in that case.
 
Yep requires a lot of planning than most of the FF games. Some of the times it feels like playing DMC. DMC is totally carnage in that case.

I just had a flashback of football game player position reading DMC you just posted - DMC (Defensive Midfielder Central) but I'm sure it's not what you are referring to :D.
 
I love strategy games, its a good way to enhance your motor skills and decision making. It maybe far from real life but the skill on deciding is a experience thing . Gaming will somehow contribute on that experience minus the stress of the result in actual life .

The importance of gaming can be said to be overemphasized because it's very vital in so many ways to players. It helps with relaxation, stress relief, leisure and even increased brain activity.
 
I love strategy games, its a good way to enhance your motor skills and decision making. It maybe far from real life but the skill on deciding is a experience thing . Gaming will somehow contribute on that experience minus the stress of the result in actual life .
I love strategy games, its a good way to enhance your motor skills and decision making. It maybe far from real life but the skill on deciding is a experience thing . Gaming will somehow contribute on that experience minus the stress of the result in actual life .

Enhancing our thinking capacity is what strategy games got for us and one unique way to know how we can react in series of situations is when we play the ones that are really fast such as the motor race.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top