Do you feel sad when you finish watching a Toku series?

im bad for doing this
whenever I finish a book/manga/comic/tv/film(s) series I always feel sad because most of the time thats it never going to be a new one, and with most toku (especially new gen Kamen Rider's) I feel even worse because the final episodes tend to be really bad :(
 
The only toku series I felt sad when they ended were
Garo
PGSM
Kamen Rider Blade

Because I didn't want them to end. XD (they were also my first 3 Tokus..)
 
No I just watch them over again. When Geki ended I was sad because I loved it. But I'm re-watching Gekiranger over again and I'm loving it once again.
 
Well, I usually feel completed, but sometimes if they left some questions unanswered, I get pissed off.
 
Well I've only finished two series and that's Lion Maru G and Magiranger.
Magiranger: I watched it in like 2 weeks time, but I was happy to see it end. It ended very well with the evil N'ma being defeated by ironically getting what he wanted, and the Ozu family reunited. It does make me want to see the further adventures of the Ozu family, but I'm happy with what was told in the series.

Lionmaru G: I was sad at the end of this series, but it's not because the series was ending or that it was rather short, but because of the story. I couldn't help but feel bad for Shishimaru because he lost so many people in his life in the matter of ONE EPISODE, but I think that's what the writers were going for. I still love the show though.
 
Pretty much. I'm a sucker when it comes to whatsoever's ending. It's difficul to say goodbye. And recently, some toku shows tend to end with a tad of sadness (kinda of). I remember feeling down at the last episodes of Gekiranger. Seriously, they shouldn't have killed off Mele and Rio >.<

Same for Yuka and Kiba in Rider Faiz.
 
It was sad when finished Kamen Rider Blade my first kamen rider, Boukenger my first sentai and Faiz because it was awesome.:shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top