Kamen_Sentai Member Feb 19, 2010 #13 OMG....DISNEY broke Asia. dint read the whole article....but I guess it comes out 2012 because this is part of the end of the world. :laugh:
OMG....DISNEY broke Asia. dint read the whole article....but I guess it comes out 2012 because this is part of the end of the world. :laugh:
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Feb 19, 2010 #14 Looks like they will be having HSM at the chinese Disneyland huh?
Chronotia Archzenom Member Feb 20, 2010 #17 Uh oh, this is ridiculous! I KNEW that this would come someday. :shakefist Now I wished that when this comes, my ancestral land's people won't be made fun of by racists and stuffs. I HATE RACISM! :sparta!:
Uh oh, this is ridiculous! I KNEW that this would come someday. :shakefist Now I wished that when this comes, my ancestral land's people won't be made fun of by racists and stuffs. I HATE RACISM! :sparta!: