mmartina
We Are VR
Anyway, what did everyone think of the series finale of One Life To Live? Great twist at the end.
i think that allison broke out of jail then shot victor & return to jail, good twist hope TSJ signs with GH to complete the story
Anyway, what did everyone think of the series finale of One Life To Live? Great twist at the end.
i think that allison broke out of jail then shot victor & return to jail, good twist hope TSJ signs with GH to complete the story
Carlivati and Valentini (Executive Producer), to me, are the best thing to happen to this show in years! These past three weeks or so since they took over have been phenomenal. I think Wolf really tried to do a good job. I could see the effort, but it felt like he was in a little over his head with the new position. And Guza... though talented, he's been on my **** list ever since he killed Alan Quartermaine. :shakefistSo, the gang's almost all here (first Starr (and briefly Cole and Hope), then Blair, now Todd, and soon John). I knew they were coming for a while (since OLTL was wrapping up), but I didn't know the head writer was coming first, replacing Garin Wolf (who replaced Bob Guza). The same head writer for OLTL now writing GH? Nice.
The Llanviewers really are a great addition to the cast! With any luck they'll be able to get Kassie on contract soon. I can't get enough of her! :wub:Anyway, love how they brought the OLTL's on the canvas, and can't wait to see how John comes on board.
I didn't care for the recasting, but only because they didn't give enough time for me to adjust to it. If I could've gotten used to the new Cole and Hope, I'd have been okay with it. Though I can't blame TPTB. They had no other options here with either character.EDIT: Its a shame NuCole isn't going to be around. When they recast him on OLTL, it was a VAAASSSTTT improvement. They used the same actor from the recast for his two-day stint on GH, and it was sad to see him go. At the same time, though, I like the idea of Starr and Michael as a potential couple.
Carlivati and Valentini (Executive Producer), to me, are the best thing to happen to this show in years! These past three weeks or so since they took over have been phenomenal. I think Wolf really tried to do a good job. I could see the effort, but it felt like he was in a little over his head with the new position. And Guza... though talented, he's been on my **** list ever since he killed Alan Quartermaine. :shakefist
The Llanviewers really are a great addition to the cast! With any luck they'll be able to get Kassie on contract soon. I can't get enough of her! :wub:
Loved all the OLTL name-dropping lately too. Viki, Téa, Tomas, Victor, Nora, ect. It's a little thing, but hearing them come up in conversation on GH is pretty cool.
I didn't care for the recasting, but only because they didn't give enough time for me to adjust to it. If I could've gotten used to the new Cole and Hope, I'd have been okay with it. Though I can't blame TPTB. They had no other options here with either character.
Yeah, Guza basically decimated that whole family....and AJ, and Justus.
Speaking of Quartermaines, wonder why they never brought back Jimmy Lee Holt? Guza would have screwed him up, but now it should be safe.
I think for a lot of people, Todd and Blair are a package deal. That's kind of how I see them. Individually they're great, but Roger and Kassie playing off each other is on a whole other level. With that kind of chemistry, they make each other better.What's ironic is everyone seems to say "what about Blair?" when finding out Todd is going to be on longer than first thought. I had no idea Blair was as popular as Todd or perhaps MORE popular. KDP is a good actress though so I'm not the least bit surprised.
True. And I'm waiting for some kind of Caleb/Livvie (PC) reference, if John and Sam ever cross paths. Michael Easton and Kelly Monaco were each other's love interest on GH's spin-off.Tomas showing up in Port Charles would be...interesting. Someone would HAVE to mention the fact he looks like the Alcazar brothers.![]()
I think it's possible for one or both to be alive. There was at least a minute's time between the car going over and the actual explosion. So I could see someone like Allison or maybe even Victor having covertly gotten them out.I always felt Starr and Cole should be friends who happen to share a child together. Given who their parents are and how they're "connected"...always felt kinda weird making them a couple. But yeah I loved new Cole and couldn't stand original Cole (the actor). I kinda wish they had simply brought both on but simply had both fall out of love or something so they'd both be on the canvas.
My theory though is that while Cole may be a goner, Hope isn't. Who has her, though, I don't know. Allison?![]()
True. And I'm waiting for some kind of Caleb/Livvie (PC) reference, if John and Sam ever cross paths. Michael Easton and Kelly Monaco were each other's love interest on GH's spin-off.
I think it's possible for one or both to be alive. There was at least a minute's time between the car going over and the actual explosion. So I could see someone like Allison or maybe even Victor having covertly gotten them out.
Oh yeah, I'm sure PC doesn't fit in continuity with the other shows. But I wouldn't be surprised if they still played with it, maybe a subtle one-liner or something. Like, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" or something like that. Just as a gag.I don't think there's ever been an official word or statement anywhere, but LOGICALLY it would make sense to consider Port Charles (the spinoff) wholly out of continuity. By the writers at least. It went vampire crazy with no clear resolution if I remember correctly. Lucy became a vampire slayer, it was just silly. Ian Thornhart (the cousin or brother or whatever of Patrick Thornhart, also played by Thorsten Kaye) wound up a vampire...Scotty's daughter Karen Wexler was really an angel...
It feels silly even typing all of that.
You have a point about Victor. I didn't really think that through. Lol.Victor may save Cole, not sure on that one (even though he knows he's not really Todd, he still has Todd's personality and thinks like Todd), but he wouldn't keep Hope from Starr, no matter what. Allison, on the other hand, would, and gladly.
If they really want to tie both shows together, maybe Faison saved Hope as a "gift" to Robin, whom he has kidnapped and stashed away somewhere?