DISNEY BUYS STAR WARS!!! EPISODE 7 IN 2015!!!

more Slave Bikini Chicks Please...:buttrock:

[HIDE]
GroupPhoto_SDCC07.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Food for thought: Rick McCallum was involved in Young Indiana Jones, Star Wars Special Edition, Star Wars prequel trilogy, The Clone Wars, & Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.
 
Well this isn't the first time lucas collaborated with Disney.


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCXgORuMvyw"]Michael Jackson - Captain EO (FULL MOVIE!) - YouTube[/ame]
 
Wow didn't know that existed in Disney world.

I went there once when Fantasyland/ Futureland was pretty cool... I take it no longer exists there now?

HenshinSlayer, the new hero will be Black Dynamite with Tyler Perry as his sidekick alongside Chuck Norris as Han's son and Maggie Q as the princess.

Jet Li is the prince of the princess whom was raised poor.
 
I went there once when Fantasyland/ Futureland was pretty cool... I take it no longer exists there now?

HenshinSlayer, the new hero will be Black Dynamite with Tyler Perry as his sidekick alongside Chuck Norris as Han's son and Maggie Q as the princess.

Jet Li is the prince of the princess whom was raised poor.

How can you be so sure?

I wanted it to be Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo.
 
Well...unless things have changed at Disneyland in the past 11 months, Star Tours should STILL be there xD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top