Dinoknight-Sentai-Ryusoulger-37_001_608-1024x576.jpg
Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 37; "Birth! The Most Fearsome Tag Team".
(Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
This week: After Tyramigo accidentally injures a child, he and Koh butt heads over what happened. Just then, Wizeru and Gachireus join forces to overwhelm the Ryusoulgers, and the only way they can stop them is to help the quarreling red champions settle their differences.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes nor next-episode previews. You may discuss previous episodes and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you.​

This was... An acceptable filler.

Nothing too exciting happened, but nothing absolutely ruined the story either. The show is known for giving me tonal whiplash from time to time. It can have badly phoned-in episodes one minute, and then genuinely good episodes the next. But this one didn’t do much, just played it safe. No news is good news, I guess. Seeing two generals team up probably should have been something epic, but since they don’t get along in the first place, I kind of knew it was going to fall apart pretty quickly.

Oh hello, Rinna from Kamen Rider Drive. You're a physicist; Why are you performing endoscopies on people?