thumbnail_image4

Just remember the Five D's of Dodgeball: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge!
This week: Is it just me or is this assassin droid more of a natural cheerleader? Did A.I.M.S. just kidnap someone or steal something? Can the coach inspire the previously useless team to victory? Freezing Bear just wants a cuddle? Valkyrie knows how to undo the Metsuboraijin.net programming but instructs the HumaGear to attack anyway?

Lurker
Is actor for this Killer Humagear going into main cast? His treatment was different from any other Magia. He get personality, unique way of talking instead robotic speech when start his mission. They even did groupie with all Metsubo team.

So, if Freezing Bear can freeze Magia then what happened if they insert another PK? So instead get their PK power, Magia get debuff or error if their belt get accessed by PK. Dodomagia and Mammothmagia key was compatible with 01 Driver or maybe Shotriser too, so maybe there is chance Rider will try to use those key and get infected or maybe powered up instead.

I guess Yua's order was not only to erase Metsuboujinrai.net but also to kill Zero One. Her last word in this episode seem like she really try to use Dodomagia to kill Zero One.
Well, I suspect he is Kamen Rider Thouser from ZAIA after all so maybe he want to destroy his rival company.

There was no Aruto pun this week?!

So this is it. This is where the REAL rivalry between Aruto and AIMS begins. Aruto idolizes the idea of sentient machines and man coexisting, but Fuwa believes that kind of evolution really is one step away from the nightmare of evil robots that he’s trying to prevent. And in the mix of it, I REALLY don’t like whatever Yua and the upper brass might be doing... She set up half of that conflict, didn't tell her partner, but then actually helps Vulcan and Zero-One defeat both MOTW. Foul play is afoot...