I had no issue with Yuki in Fourze (that was the goth girl, right?), but I couldn't believe they managed to make a girl worse than the one in Ghost.

Tomoko Nozama was goth girl; though, she would have been better heroine than Yuki.
choice.jpg

Yuki, the main heroine, was the one who came up with stupid pose; such a terrible heroine IMO.
fmb-2737.gif

As for Akari, I agree that she's FAR better than Mei; at least Akari was smart and useful (sort of).

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I think, for now, Mei's thing is she wishes she was more useful, but she's being highly invasive to the show, no one in the show really cares, occasionally she helps evacuate victims & she really has no effect on the plot so far. Although, it's coming across like they plan to do something with her eventually. She just hasn't gone anywhere yet.

I think, for now, Mei's thing is she wishes she was more useful, but she's being highly invasive to the show, no one in the show really cares, occasionally she helps evacuate victims & she really has no effect on the plot so far. Although, it's coming across like they plan to do something with her eventually. She just hasn't gone anywhere yet.

If the character hasn't contribute anything to the plot, 2 months since the show premiered, you know there's something wrong with that character.
This might sounds controversial, but I can't help but feeling that Mei has mental problem. lol XD

D

Dr Kain

I saw the best tweet today that showed a picture of Mei with the 3 riders saying something like, "When your dumbass younger sibling wants to join in and you hand him an unplugged controller to make him think he is playing the game with you."

I saw the best tweet today that showed a picture of Mei with the 3 riders saying something like, "When your dumbass younger sibling wants to join in and you hand him an unplugged controller to make him think he is playing the game with you."

Can you share the link?

Oh, that scene. lol XD
Funny thing is, that it looks like actor, Asuka Kawazu, are aware that her character is useless, which makes it even worse and tragic.
I feel bad for her. I don't know much about her acting performance, but I'm sure she's doing her best for bad material she was given.
At this rate, she might end up as the worst heroine/supporting character, not just Kamen Rider, but tokusatsu in general.

Haven't had a chance to catch up until today. I'm on ep 12. A lot of fakeouts in the show all of a sudden.

I don't know if anyone else here is really watching this show, or not.

Anyway, I've been working, my Christmas hours only just ended & I've just managed to get caught up. Clearly nothing else remotely interesting is happening today.

Calibur was revealed as not Kento's dad, but the original Saber, who saved Touma as a boy. The girl who got sucked into the book was Luna, who was another close friend to Touma & Kento, but one who apparently appeared just as mysteriously as she disappeared & she was sucked into a dimension housing what is left of the original book that the Wonderride Books spawned from, which now only contains the Table of Contents. Now that Touma knows this, he is in a lot of pain over not being able to protect people close to him-- moreso given what happened next.

After a lot of back & forth on the matter, Kento did eventually die at the hands of Calibur, though I don't know if it's permanent, & Calibur himself was killed at the hands of Touma. Calibur was apparently obsessed with reuniting the book to learn the secrets of the universe, but turned on the Sword of Logos because, apparently, Kento's dad caused the event before & was Calibur for five seconds & old Saber/ current Caliber thought he had been tricked by a traitor within the Sword. In that event, he'd been forced to kill him. Coincidentally, there is an actual traitor within the sword-- the lady from the Southern Base-- who suspects that Touma is suspicious & has tricked the other riders into believing that being alone with the Table of Contents in the other dimension has corrupted him & will force him to become the new Calibur. Calibur did leave his sword & driver to Touma with his final breath, but it magically vanished a moment later. In the end, the mysterious figure who gave Touma the King of Arthur book stopped them, announcing himself as a member of the Sword who wields the equal & opposite force to Calibur's sword-- the Sword of Light. But, he just transforms into a sentient katana, not a Rider. This seems to be what those working with the Traitor want, however. To get their hands on both the swords of light & darkness as the next step in whatever it is that they are planning.

Last edited: