Man. I hate Digimon dubs, actually I hate anime dubs in general, because you lose the original culture and flavor of the anime in all that editing and dubbing.
Actually, so far it looks good, because I don't see that many changes, unlike what happened to the other seasons. I hope, I really hope some good company gets this; some company that knows how to appreciate Japanese anime and not butcher it according to what they think American kids want (because they're usually wrong anyway). I want Savers to go to a company that can help revive the Digimon franchise and I really hope they leave the story and dialogue untouched, because they shouldn't fix what was never broken in the first place. Hopefully they keep most terms, like Digisoul, Digivice Burst and other names. As long as 4Kids doesn't get Savers, I'm happy.
Honestly, I never liked any of the dub voices. Do you think that a miracle happens and they keep Gouing My Soul and Hirari as the Opening themes? If I'm not wrong, that rarely happend for anime dubs, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm just wondering, why can't anime be shown in Japanese with subtitles, instead of dubbing it? I don't think there's any loss of entertainment value. :disappoin