Savers ends tomorrow. So what are your thoughts on this season so far?

It's been an awesome ride so far. I was beyond happy when I found out that there was a new Digimon season. Everything was so refreshing and different. The tone of the show was more mature, the comedy was much better (FRIED EGGS! Aniki, I can't eat anymore ~) and the characters were very different from previous seasons. I hated Kurata, which was a good thing, since villians are meant to be hated, and the writers did a good job seeing how the entire Digimon fandom hates Kurata to the core. The first few episodes were episodic in nature, with a random MOTW to fight, but once the Piyomon arc kicked in and Mercurimon debuted, everything became a rollercoaster ride. Journeying into the digital world, evolving to Perfect, finding out about Kurata, the Biohybrids, evolving to Ultimate, BANCHOULEOMON, Belphemon!!!, Burst Mode (Awesome!), Yggdrasil, the ROYAL KNIGHTS (Every fanboy's dream; the Savers writers really know how to please the fandom.), Suguru, and finally the ultimate sacrifice and the final battle against Yggdrasil. All in all, it's been a great season, and it tops the other 4 by a long shot.

Best Parts (Off the top of my head; I loved everything this season):

MUSIC (Soundtrack OWNS; Opening Themes own)
Digimon and Human relationships (Masaru and Agumon, Yoshino and Lalamon, Yushima and Kamemon, Gaomon and Touma, Ikuto and Falcomon, Chika and Piyomon, SUGURU AND BANCHOULEOMON)
Mature plot and tone
Character Development (Especially Masaru; He's grown ALOT)
Comedy (Gotsumon is my current fave. Ahomon and Daimon Osaru! LOL.)
Villians (Kurata and Yggdrasil; best in any season)
BURST MODE (This evolution was too cool, and it served a purpose. It was the reward to the Savers for merging their feelings with their Digimon and working towards a common goal.)
BANCHOULEOMON (Too cool. Him and Suguru, their backstory and the way they met, their friendship and how Banchouleomon saved him from the Knights, it was all just awesome. And who can forget: Tenjou Tenge Yui ga Dokuson? I think it sounds better than Ten no Michi wo Iki, Subete wo Tsukasadoru Otoko. But that's just me.)

DATS has released 42-46 this week. It's a new record for them, subbing 5 episodes in a week. Guess they wanna catch up before the finale.

****. Where's Alphamon?! The Royal Knights are not the Royal Knights without the appearance of their leader!!! :(

Mad Skillz
It's going to suck to see it end, especially so soon. It was a really great ride, the first ten episodes were slow and really put me off watching anymore, but it got so great after that.

And again, it sucks so much that we won't get a sixth season, at least not this year.

Akihiro Kurata and Yddrasil, the best villains thus far...:laugh:

BanchoLeomon = badass

...and the first time to see a human fight digimon with his bare hands. :laugh:

random digimon savers fact: Did you know that Yoshino's VA Aragaki Yui also played Ema in Sh15uya?

(cries) I dont wanna see it go but it has to end -_- oh well and WYYC you mentioned you liked the soundtrack O-o do you own the soundtrack but thats off subject anyways yeah I loved the series it was the first series for me to actually see a leomon last as long as it did ^_^ I Was happy to see that and Burst mode just PWNS

It still surprises me to think that they are still continuing Digimon. Here are my opinions:

1st season: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! :jam: :buttrock: :jam:

2nd: Solid, all the way through :thumbs:

3rd: UGH!!! :noesbueno

4th: Didn't watch it, couldn't bring myself to after how bad the previous season was

5th: Still haven't seen, but I've been hearing good things so maybe I'll download some fansubs if I have nothing better to do