Super Moderator
Kuuga was lucky to get the tv time he did in Decade, why people ***** about it is beyond me considering it wasn't HIS series and he wasn't the main character to begin with and considering the series was short. He went on with the others for the adventure in the other worlds and I'm fine with that. Kuuga no Seikai was also a great 2 parter aswell. I don't think the character himself needed to do anymore in the series.

People ***** and rightly so because if you're going to have him there then you can't just act like he doesn't have the ability to henshin. You can't act like he's not a Rider in his own right even if it's not his series.

If they were that afraid of another Rider being part of the core cast taking away mojo from Tsukasa then the writers should have simply left Onodera on Kuuga World rather than having him there and coming up with half-ass excuses for him to either not henshin or be totally ineffective.

I don't think anyone is trying to say the Decade show should have turned into the Onodera Superhero Power Hour.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
People ***** and rightly so because if you're going to have him there then you can't just act like he doesn't have the ability to henshin. You can't act like he's not a Rider in his own right even if it's not his series.

If they were that afraid of another Rider being part of the core cast taking away mojo from Tsukasa then the writers should have simply left Onodera on Kuuga World rather than having him there and coming up with half-ass excuses for him to either not henshin or be totally ineffective.

I don't think anyone is trying to say it should have been the Decade show should have turned into the Onodera Superhero Power Hour.

I agree with mattcomics. Whilst it was "Kamen Rider Decade" not Decade+Kuuga, treating Kuuga like Tito Jackson was stupid. You bring all the trouble of making Kuuga a regular, only to have him go on stupid adventures with Natsumi as Tsukasa traveled through worlds and met the worlds riders. And when he does henshin, he gets beaten up like Chris Tucker in all the Rush Hour movies.

He went on with the others for the adventure in the other worlds and I'm fine with that. Kuuga no Seikai was also a great 2 parter aswell. I don't think the character himself needed to do anymore in the series.

I don't think that's really acceptable. Really, Kuuga did more in the later worlds, which had larger number of Riders around than in the earlier worlds. He was just plainly badly used at time.

Not transforming in Ryuuki was acceptable. I thought he was excellent in the Blade World... until the final battle, when he didn't transform and was just knocked out. Then, he did nothing in the Faiz World, played around as G3 in the Agito World and, when he did transform in the Den-O world, it was just for a joke scene. Then, he went back to not mattering in Kabuto...

And he only got to transform again in Hibiki World, just to be beaten up. Really, his participation in the Hibiki World wasn't bad. There was a very large cast around, and he still got to transform and fight. The problem is that it followed many other episodes where he did nothing.

Then, he goes back to doing nothing in the Inoue episodes... Afterwards, he gets to transform again in the final few worlds and the 2 movies, even though they always had Diend and Riders (or Sentai) of each world and some actual general plot going on at times in addition to all that. There's no excuse for his misuse in the first few arcs of the show. He could have fought more without making it his own series.

And when he does henshin, he gets beaten up like Chris Tucker in all the Rush Hour movies.

He was beaten up by himself only once, in the Hibiki World. The other times, like Kiva and Rider War, everyone else was beaten up too, so it's not like he performed particularly bad in those battles.

Last edited:
Eye See You

I don't think anyone is trying to say the Decade show should have turned into the Onodera Superhero Power Hour.

The transforming thing I totally agree with. How many episodes did the guy go without even transforming to fight?, that was one of the only things I didn't like about Decade. But atleast they somewhat made up for that with his new Rising Ultimate Form later on in the 2 movies.

Those excuses for him not to henshin were definatley on the same level as Tommy's "Oh man!, I forgot my Morpher in my bag" syndrome.

Watermelons?
Except that Kuuga's henshin device is built in to his waist, so it's even worse then forgetting. Unless he forgot he had an ancient device of destruction embedded into him.

Super Moderator
Except that Kuuga's henshin device is built in to his waist, so it's even worse then forgetting. Unless he forgot he had an ancient device of destruction embedded into him.

Heh, really. As much as I love the G3 armor why the hell you gonna go stomping around in that when you've got an Arkul. For that matter why would you take any **** from Daiki when you've got an Arkul. :laugh: