Eye See You
What did you guys think of Kuuga #2?. Was the actor a good choice to replace Joe Odagiri's Kuuga?.

Onigiri Rider
he's OK by me, i think he deserves some credit. A 10 episode spin-off mini-series wouldn't hurt.:p

n/s
Overall, Joe Odagiri deserves to be the Yuusuke of all time. Onodera is just a clone for bringing the children's smile although he had more grief emotion than Godai. The real Godai never kills anyone.

ORE, SANJOU!!!
Onodera was okay.

But I really really liked Godai much better. :castlerock:

"Training."
He was great until he was butchered by other writers.

His best performance as a character was in episode 2 and 3 where he almost breaks down and then he finally accepts Yashiro's wish to protect everyone's smiles..

I think that Yusuke is a worthy sucessor to Godai's Kuuga. Sadly he doesn't have enough goodness in his heart to contain Ultimate Form's evil. Since it took his death & rebirth to bring him back to his senses

Kuuguitar
He's not as bad as he is usually made out to be. In the hands of a more competent writing staff he'd probably be equal to Godai. Then again he's overshadowed by the star of the show, obviously.

Onigiri Rider
You guys shouldn't compare him to Godai because its unfair on Onodera's part. The guy was written to be a supporting character and not a the main star of the show. As others have said he was best written in episodes 2 and 3 because primarily its HIS arc and he IS the star on the arc. If he was written the same way as Godai was then he'd overshadow Tsukasa in an instant and the show would have been Kamen Rider Kuuga...also starring decade.