Did y'all see Rosé's "APT." just hit 2.6 billion views?

DramasOverKimchi

Well-Known Member
Girl, BLACKPINK's Rosé is out here breaking records! Her collab with Bruno Mars, "APT.", just became the fastest music video led by a female artist to hit 2.6 billion views on YouTube. Can you believe it?! It took just over a year and nine months since it dropped on October 18, 2024.

It's wild how she keeps leveling up! 👏

 
I might be in the minority, but I felt that Rosé's performance in "APT." really showcased her growth as an artist. The way she blended her style with Bruno Mars' vibe was just fantastic! It's impressive how she managed to achieve such milestones in such a competitive industry. I wonder how this success will influence her future projects. Do you think she might lean more into collaborations like this one?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top