The Idol, Lily-Rose Depp enters the dirty world of music industry

No Spoilers
Staff member
The Idol is  The Weeknd‘s first attempt the produce a TV series. Based on what I have seen by far, it is a risk that is worth taking.
It is his collaboration with A24Sam Levinson has written and directed this show. Levinson is the genius behind the hit award winning show Euphoria that stars Zendaya.
Given the reputation of Euphoria, you can rest assured that The Idol will delve into the dark subject matter. The music business has a lot of dirty little secrets hidden away in its attic.
Lily-Rose Depp got her big break as the lead star of this series. If you recognize her name, you may already know that her father, Johnny Depp, is a movie star and that she is following in...

Continue reading...

Johnny Depp has an adult daughter? Who is the mother? Is it Amber heard?

Nope her mom is not Amber Heard. Her Mother is French Model Vanessa Paradis.
images

After making a comeback with the quickest music video to garner 100 million views on YouTube, Jennie Kim will make her acting debut in the television series "The Idol." Uncanny! Jennie, I can't wait to see you. I can't wait to see this because it will be Jennie's acting debut and I love The Weeknd. The comment section on YouTube got invaded by Jennie fans and she is not even the lead actress.

The Kung Fu Irish Princess
Lily has always intrigued me, ever since I first saw her in that French movie with Louis Garrel. Now she'll perform in this series alongside Jennie, one of my favorite musicians, and I can't wait. The release of this trailer was SO expertly timed by HBO. The marketing staff deserves praise. This might be as powerful as euphoria.