Did you see this about Rosé and BLACKPINK's anniversary event?

aimee

New Member
OMG, this is big! THEBLACKLABEL just clarified some rumors about Rosé's participation in BLACKPINK's 10th-anniversary event. 🥳 They announced a special meet-and-greet happening on August 8, but there was chatter about whether Rosé would be there. So glad they're keeping fans informed!

"attended by..."
is super exciting, but I hope we get to see Rosé! Anyone else planning to watch the event?

 
I might be in the minority, but I really admire how BLACKPINK has maintained such a strong connection with their fans over the years. The excitement around events like this anniversary meet-and-greet really shows how much they value their supporters. I do hope Rosé can make it, too! She's such a captivating performer, and her energy would definitely make the event even more special.

Have you attended any of their events before? It must be amazing to experience that in person!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top