Did ya know that Robin Williams is a Evangelion Fan?

Hmmm I wonder if they ever will make a live action pokemon? That'd be interesting to see if they had real good special effects.
 
Another fun fact; He's a big Lupin III fan.

Friend of mine and I agree that if they ever do make a live action version in the states, they should screw nationality and have him play Zenigata.
 
1550_s.gif

NUMBER 1?! *Kabuto theme starts playing* Oh... crap D=
 
wow, somehow im not surprised but i never knew that. thats great news. I do know that Steven speilberg is a gamer and ive read rumors that Leonardo Dicaprio plays world of warcraft.
 
Hmmm I wonder if they ever will make a live action pokemon? That'd be interesting to see if they had real good special effects.

If there's money in it, sure they would. I'm surprised reading this that he hasn't attached himself to the live action Eva movie being made in some form.

And I'm also surprised he found time during his apparent heavy drug binges to appear at some of these events.

Lots of Celebs say they are gamers but they just play games. Hal Sparks who was the host of Talk Soup and appeared on Queer as Folk actually IS a gamer.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top