Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Jul 24, 2007 #4 http://www.fanfiction.net/search.ph...reid=0&characterid=0&subcharacterid=0&words=0 I hope this helps.....
http://www.fanfiction.net/search.ph...reid=0&characterid=0&subcharacterid=0&words=0 I hope this helps.....
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Jul 27, 2007 #5 Impulse87 said: well i can't seem to find it.......... :redface2: Click to expand... I already annouced it, and made it for you KR fanatics... were you not informed? it's in the TV shows category. here it is again: Kamer Rider section on Fanfiction.net Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
Impulse87 said: well i can't seem to find it.......... :redface2: Click to expand... I already annouced it, and made it for you KR fanatics... were you not informed? it's in the TV shows category. here it is again: Kamer Rider section on Fanfiction.net
G GenerationX7 Lurker Aug 24, 2007 #6 arnoldmcguire335 said: I already annouced it, and made it for you KR fanatics... were you not informed? it's in the TV shows category. here it is again: Kamer Rider section on Fanfiction.net Click to expand... Thank you for telling us. I was going to do that. I also have one Kamen Rider fic up already.
arnoldmcguire335 said: I already annouced it, and made it for you KR fanatics... were you not informed? it's in the TV shows category. here it is again: Kamer Rider section on Fanfiction.net Click to expand... Thank you for telling us. I was going to do that. I also have one Kamen Rider fic up already.