I've been thinking about doing a fanfiction for a while..

I don't have low self esteem.
Anybody got any suggestions?

On second thoughts, do people read fanfictions at all?

The Great Me
People DO read fanfictions. And regarding what fanfic to write, hear's 3 suggestions (that is if you're a fan of Kamen Rider):-

1. A sequel to Kamen Rider Kiva.
2. An alternate story for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, with new guys as the riders.
and
3. An alternate story to Kamen Rider Decade, with new guys as the riders like in my second suggestion.

'Hope this helps....:)

Prism Flash!
Do a third installment of Minami Kotaro's adventure. After Crisis was destroyed, Kotaro got captured and evolved into yet another version called Kamen Rider BLACK RXYZ. This time, apart from a motorcycle and a car, he befriended a new vehicle -- a speedboat! :p

A simple passerby...
People DO read fanfictions. And regarding what fanfic to write, hear's 3 suggestions (that is if you're a fan of Kamen Rider):-

2. An alternate story for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, with new guys as the riders.

'Hope this helps....:)

I am writing an alternate story for Ryuki, not DK, but Ryuki. They are the same though (Riderwise) anyways, and no one reads it.

I don't have low self esteem.
Actually this isn't going to be a sequel to any existing Tokusatsu series this s gonna be something completely original.

Although I have been thinking about doing a sequel to Kamen Rider BLACK RX..

I have a whole bunch of ideas for stories (for Rider, Ultraman, Sentai/PR, Metal Hero and GARO) that I can't write at the moment. If you're interested, PM me and I could give you some ideas. Maybe a co-production :p