Details on 2013 Collectors Edition Power Morpher

Yup, I know. Just moved some stickers here, put some stickers there and jaaan, you have a Dino Morpher.

I get that they don't want Tommy to seem left out, but his Dino seriously looks like Titanus. Put that on a White shirt with Black diamonds though, then it would look sick.
 
I expect if a Gold Morpher does happen, it will come with both the Green Ranger and the White Ranger Power Coins, as well as being slightly cheaper (unless it winds up as a exclusive).
 
I'm sure that if Bandai doesn't do it, Repro Labels will make sticker sheets for them once the thing comes out...shouldn't be too hard to customize your own. I'm considering getting another to customize myself.
 
I expect if a Gold Morpher does happen, it will come with both the Green Ranger and the White Ranger Power Coins, as well as being slightly cheaper (unless it winds up as a exclusive).

I was thinking that myself but the only thing... Will they add new sounds for the Tigerzord morph? Or will the Dragon use the same SFX as the Tyrannosaurus?

I'm sure that if Bandai doesn't do it, Repro Labels will make sticker sheets for them once the thing comes out...shouldn't be too hard to customize your own. I'm considering getting another to customize myself.

I was debating that seeing that the back of the Morpher looks like the Dinobuckler, but with the communicator tune on there turns me off to it lol!
 
I don't know about an official one, but someone on Rangerboard made a custom power coin of it.

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=143874

P1100933.avif
 
It was so the Green Ranger figures not only also had a logo on his chest, but also so it was consistant with the other by having an Animal on it instead of the Dragonranger Sigil.

The Logo is supposed to be an Organic Dragonzord i think.

Could be. It's still a hilarious design tho.

Looks more like Godzilla in his punk period.

I was thinking more of Godzuki than that:

606299-2084872-godz3.JPG
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top