Den-O/Kiva Shochaku comparison with Figuarts?

- I don't trust eBay to tie my shoes; Living in Australia means it'll be cheaper for EX to send me my stuff from Japan, as opposed to paying US$10 on eBay for the product but US$40 or so for shipping.

That, and I'm asking EX to get me a Figuarts Agito Ground Form--I'm trying to see if I can add more stuff so that shipping becomes cheaper overall (plus, stuff I want, of course).
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k124352557#enlargeimg
Well here's some incentive. :thumbs:
 
It's a good thing this thread was made because I had the same concern. I plan on making some limited animation / storyboard style videos starring my Souchaku Henshin kiva and Dante from Devil may Cry Revoltech figure, and wondered if the figuarts would look 'Odd' next to Kiva (My Revoltech figures don't look bad next to Kiva).



Yeah I don't like the shoulders on the Souchaku Henshin Kiva either, unless I have him in a 'Hadouken' pose or jumping / in-air pose. I'v e run into the problem with the shoulders on my project. Kiva and Dante use guns ALOT in my show and when Kiva takes aim I HAVE to open the shoulder pads which always looks weird.

how did it went to Den-O's shoulder being so great...to Kiva...worst shoulder in all Souchaku Henshin if you ask me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top