Dear Morons posting OOO spoilers on fb & twitter

The point is, it shows how many most likely use Over-Time for their weekly Toku subs.

Not really unless you have the statistics for how many people uses sub-groups like TV-N or GUIS as well to compare. For all we know, there could have been 3,000 people over at the other two while that much was voting on Over-Time.
 
Not really unless you have the statistics for how many people uses sub-groups like TV-N or GUIS as well to compare. For all we know, there could have been 3,000 people over at the other two while that much was voting on Over-Time.
Well, my original comment only went on how many people most likely had been able to see the episode subbed.

The point wasn't to compare viewers.
 
Did you ever stop to think that maybe... just maybe some fans don't watch that **** live on Keyhole and are going by TVN's releases? because that is the case for the majority of us.
You should know better than to go to websites with big communities related to the show you watch around the time a finale is released. YOU WILL GET SPOILED. I don't defend people who write synopses down the moment the episode finishes on the TV, but if you got spoiled in this situation, it's your fault. They didn't explicitly go up to you and retell the whole episode just so you can't enjoy it.

going by TVN releases
lol, your own peril
enjoy waiting a week because they can't get somebody to make a useless splash image in photoshop
 
You should know better than to go to websites with big communities related to the show you watch around the time a finale is released. YOU WILL GET SPOILED. I don't defend people who write synopses down the moment the episode finishes on the TV, but if you got spoiled in this situation, it's your fault. They didn't explicitly go up to you and retell the whole episode just so you can't enjoy it.


lol, your own peril
enjoy waiting a week because they can't get somebody to make a useless splash image in photoshop
Not that you aren't right.
But he's going on about people doing it on Facebook sites like that.
Generally the Talk-Up threads on Sundays and the Shoutbox during air time is about 100% chance of spoilers.
 
@Hell Kaiser Andy, sorry my bad. I jumped to conclusion without re-reading that you were comparing viewers. :sweat:

You should know better than to go to websites with big communities related to the show you watch around the time a finale is released. YOU WILL GET SPOILED. I don't defend people who write synopses down the moment the episode finishes on the TV, but if you got spoiled in this situation, it's your fault. They didn't explicitly go up to you and retell the whole episode just so you can't enjoy it.


lol, your own peril
enjoy waiting a week because they can't get somebody to make a useless splash image in photoshop

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. People being selfish. YOU think it's ok because you've seen it and you think its a "because I know better" to anti-socialize yourself for awhile when really it's not what the majority of the world would do. Nobody would forbid themselves to go on a community site or join a friendly convo just because of a TV show ending. Even if it's based around the genre, the person could have just gone up on there to read a few discussions and assumptions about the ending, but never expect to see THE ending before their eyes. You can't act as if it's one person's fault because it isn't. You're not even trying like I suggested because you don't care about others and about how you may have just ruined something for someone else because all you really seem to care about at that moment of time is watching the show to satisfy YOUR needs and wants. I'm not saying humans should all turn Buddhist and stop ourselves from all forms of pleasures, but all I'm saying is at least stop to think about others because it is the internet and even if you can get away with saying or doing things on it because you're probably never gonna meet the person you just ruined things for, doesn't mean you have to be a douche to them as well and saying they haven't got the right to complain. Again, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you have to. Stop taking the fact of getting away with the internet for granted and you might find that there are less people flaming, trolling, and complaining.
 
And people who have seen the episode early should wait until everybody else sees it to express themselves about it... because? It's not like he stole it from Toei, watched before official broadcasting and spoiled it for everyone. If you consider watching the episode as it premieres and discussing it before others who couldn't watch it at that time egoistical, then forcing these people to withhold discussion is just as egoistical.
 
And people who have seen the episode early should wait until everybody else sees it to express themselves about it... because? It's not like he stole it from Toei, watched before official broadcasting and spoiled it for everyone. If you consider watching the episode as it premieres and discussing it before others who couldn't watch it at that time egoistical, then forcing these people to withhold discussion is just as egoistical.

You're going at it the wrong way. You can discuss it. What's happening though is that people are discussing it in the wrong form. Facebook status, Twitter broadcasting, shoutboxes, these are all public announcements where people can just happen to land on by accident. Like I said before, put it up on a blog and have comments and responses role in or on a thread obviously like the News and Rumors thread or at least have the decency to put up the spoilers tags because as much as you or I would like to believe it, typing "Warning Spoilers!" and then typing the spoiler underneath doesn't stop the eyes from moving to the next line containing the spoilers.
 
I guess Idiot Fest 2011 started early this year.

Right. They can. But posting spoilers on something not everyone has seen is just spitting in everyone's faces. That is being a fucking douche bag.

"HAHAHA!!! I posted spoilers for the finale on a show not everyone has watched!!!! and I only did it because I can post anything I want on facebook!!! I don't care if other fans have seen it or not"

I got a vibe that you and the dude above you defending it are the culprits.

i dont watch OOO nor post toku on facebook, im just saying stop crying about it.
 
And this is why you should avoid going to big communities in situations like this. You can't prevent people from doing this. "Wrong form", hah. Except I said that
I don't defend people who write synopses down the moment the episode finishes on the TV
but you can't exactly help it and
if you got spoiled in this situation, it's your fault.

I don't see how you can land on a tweet or a facebook message "by accident".
Choose the people to read on these sites carefully and this won't happen.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top