A simple passerby...
And this is why you should avoid going to big communities in situations like this. You can't prevent people from doing this. "Wrong form", hah. Except I said that

but you can't exactly help it and

I don't see how you can land on a tweet or a facebook message "by accident".
Choose the people to read on these sites carefully and this won't happen.
But like I said, you can't expect people to avoid communities like these either. They want to socialize. You can't tell people what they can't do. What I'm telling you is that I'm not telling them they can't discuss it, I'm just telling them to discuss in another manner. Of course I can't prevent people from discussing but you can prevent the information from slipping away into public if the people discussing it knew better.

And oh trust me, you can land on it by accident the moment you log on and it appears right in front of you on your news feed and out of your natural curiosity, you read it. We as humans have a habit of finishing what we read before we finally know what it's about.

Blazing Soul!
Damn, I knew people hated spoilers but I didn't know it was serious business :sweat:

I'm lucky I don't post anything on social sites :sweat:

I don't do sense
But like I said, you can't expect people to avoid communities like these either. They want to socialize. You can't tell people what they can't do. What I'm telling you is that I'm not telling them they can't discuss it, I'm just telling them to discuss in another manner. Of course I can't prevent people from discussing but you can prevent the information from slipping away into public if the people discussing it knew better.

And oh trust me, you can land on it by accident the moment you log on and it appears right in front of you on your news feed and out of your natural curiosity, you read it. We as humans have a habit of finishing what we read before we finally know what it's about.
Now you're blaming your natural curiosity? MY EYES ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN!

What you're trying to do is that you're trying to moderate the Internet, one way or another. You're trying to tell people what to do.
Good luck.

A simple passerby...
Now you're blaming your natural curiosity? MY EYES ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN!

What you're trying to do is that you're trying to moderate the Internet, one way or another. You're trying to tell people what to do.
Good luck.

The fact that you've read my post already suggests that you were curious as to what I posted in response. That's enough proof as to show that if something new pops up, you ARE gonna be there to read it.

I'm not trying to moderate the Internet. I'm telling you what the problem is. Once you know the problem, you'll develop your own way of avoiding the problem and in that sense you won't fuel it and lead other people into it. It's not telling people what to do, it's giving them information on what would happen if they do this and that. There's a difference between telling someone "Hey put your on the fire" and "Hey if you put your hand on the fire, it'll burn". Commanding and explaining gets us two different results.

Blazing Soul!
The fact that you've read my post already suggests that you were curious as to what I posted in response. That's enough proof as to show that if something new pops up, you ARE gonna be there to read it.

Isn't that a little different though? I mean you two are discussing you know, it's not like he/she could not look at it and hope to discuss.

二番目の翻訳者
Obviously OOO should've had an episode where a guy with the intense desire to discuss shows on Facebook made a Yummy, and a guy with the intense desire to avoid spoilers on Facebook made a Yummy, and then the Yummies fought each other.

A simple passerby...
Isn't that a little different though? I mean you two are discussing you know, it's not like he/she could not look at it and hope to discuss.

Technically he or she could have left the discussion at anytime and comeback to read it. Same with people that discusses OOO or people that want to socialize on Facebook and Twitter. They discuss it and leave it only to come back to discuss about it later or to catch up on their social life. They don't want to be ruined with spoilers do they? Exactly why you can't tell someone to avoid socializing while they haven't seen the episode.

I don't do sense
There's a difference between telling someone "Hey put your on the fire" and "Hey if you put your hand on the fire, it'll burn". Commanding and explaining gets us two different results.
Well I'm telling you to not put your hand on the fire.
You do just that and complain that it burns.

But it doesn't spoil anything to me so I'm not losing anything. :169:
No, really, what? The situations are nothing alike.