Eye See You
Ha! Awesome, just got spoiled on Gokai's newest ep on FB ;D

Make sure to stay away from Facebook and Twitter for Fourze's debut. :laugh:

There is a difference between being "spoiled" on debut or regular episodes and being spoiled on a major character death in a finale.

Even now I am sure if I went and told someone who hasn't seen Ryuki that [hide]Shinji dies[/hide] they'd be pretty pissed.

A simple passerby...
There is a difference between being "spoiled" on debut or regular episodes and being spoiled on a major character death in a finale.

Even now I am sure if I went and told someone who hasn't seen Ryuki that [hide]Shinji dies[/hide] they'd be pretty pissed.

Lol you don't even have to go that far, I'm already pissed someone said in this thread that Bruce Willis was dead all along in some movie and I've never seen that movie before. Now I have to watch out for a movie Bruce Willis once played in and see if he was dead all along.

Eye See You
Lol you don't even have to go that far, I'm already pissed someone said in this thread that Bruce Willis was dead all along in some movie and I've never seen that movie before. Now I have to watch out for a movie Bruce Willis once played in and see if he was dead all along.

:laugh:

Character deaths are a no no. If you are gonna spoil **** in an episode or finale or something....never mention a plot twist or death.

There are minor spoilers and major spoilers.

Last edited:
Supaidaman!
I had to unsubscribe from a certain Tokusatsu news site which will remain nameless because they couldn't help but post "HEY GUYS SO LIEK HERE'S EVERY MAJOR PLOT TWIST THAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT FEW EPISODES" constantly over the series' airing.

Eye See You
Blank_stare.png