it annoys me to with people spoiling it as it airs, or before the subs are out ... my biggest place to see the spoilers is in the shout box here ... since I dont have many toku fans on my facebook.

Aronbafon
Shoutbox have spoilers well... During Xros Wars and SHT and maybe 5 minutes after that. Then it's pretty much when, and now might just be my shitty net but it takes about 20 seconds for the shoutbox to load AFTER the rest of the site.
1314678453781.jpg

seems just to be your net, to be fair as soon as I enter the site its there, im on a 10mb connection which isnt exactly the fastest but I know it isnt the slowest either

私の占いは当たる
On an off topic note, KeyHole TV sucks, the picture quality is terrible and Japanese TV isn't as awesome as it's hyped to be. Sure they have Kamen Rider, Anime, etc.. but most of Japanese TV is dominated by huge portions of boring news bulletins, plus Anime with nudity is being censored. To see it uncensored you have to buy the DVD. So Japanese TV isn't any better or worse than British TV.

Not to mention horrible variety shows. Everywhere, almost all the time.

Mine is like 4mbit iirc.
But it's not too hard to skip past the shoutbox none the less.

agreed but its a pulbic part of the forum and for many users on the forum home page ;) besides I post more in the shoutbox than I seem to on the forum

Make sure to stay away from Facebook and Twitter for Fourze's debut. :laugh: