I know that pilots usually tend to suck. But what I was asking if they kept the show like the pilot would you have still watched it? Also the Zordon Zoltar, Goldard was something wing.

Read my smart post
Agreed. Plus Jason Narvy and Paul are really goodd actors too. They might of been cheesy, but throughout all their seasons on the show, they've delivered with their characters.

I can't believe I forgot them! They were amazing, and were a big reason the unmorphed scenes worked so well

Whenever did they say anything about not wanting friends?
Well they weren't good at making friends they were always insulting people and being rude.
I know that pilots usually tend to suck. But what I was asking if they kept the show like the pilot would you have still watched it? Also the Zordon Zoltar, Goldard was something wing.
No kid watched it for the plot or acting they watched it for the violence and explosions.

Is not impressed right now...
I actually thought the pilot was better than the actual premiere. At least in the pilot, they made a much better attempt to explain the mechanics of the universe.

Eye See You
The pilot sucked. But i can't really answer this. It was never the acting or characters that first turned me onto Power Rangers it was the Zyuranger battle footage.

Looks like I misunderstood the question here. Anyway I'm just glad they got a new suit made for Alpha 5, and made the Command Center look better.