Gaia Memory Complete Selection 2 - T2 Memories Pre-Sale

Yeah dissapointed at the lack of Commander Dopant, but it's already paid for so theres nothing I can do but cry. Also, as much as I love the coloration to Bat, Spider, and Memory, they feel like wastes after having Medal Set EX.

Or maybe it's the other way around :lol

Also, I'm kicking myself for never getting a Lost Driver

Banned
Ok, all memories now available for sale.

Can't say i Completely agree with the 4 mystery's, but you can't always get what you want. Nice glitter stickers thought!

The Historian
I don't plan on getting any of these 'mystery' memories (accel booster and such). So my ordered memories are only Weather and Xtreme, just so you know, MetalSymphony.

Rajio Showa Rider
You can put the Dopant Quetzalcoatlus memory wings on any other memory. (Sure some look plain silly, but its still gets the job done). This adapter needed just a big button on the inside, with "Upgrade" sound in it and rubber line or such to hold the memory in place.
Comparing this set to the Dopnat one, this has flaws that could've been easily avoided. Well there's no point in sulking now. :(

My plan was to make one, and have it lock into the speaker slits of a driver memory. Button on the inside for "Upgrade" and a button on the side for "Booster"

Banned
Edit: NVM, you use that to Glitter the memories in the set.
Don't worry, everyone who bought from me will get Glittered Memories.

Banned
Ok guys, T2 Accel is now Available.
articifre5 wanted the normal Accel instead so switched it with the T2 Accel.

Budou though
just watched the video. im disappointed about most of the memories. i would love to have ordered eternal and joker though. btw, for the glitter sticker, does it include that for only the t2 memories or for all memories? i would love to apply the sticker to my dx joker.