Darna! Asia's First Superheroine makes a comeback to Phillippine Television

There were only 3 movies in that VCD set that I have. I have one of Vilma Santos' movie, DARNA and DING, and two of the 90's Movies. Filipino film companies never seem to release any other legit copies of Darna movies...

Ah poopy , think I have those. Darna Ang Pagbabalik actually has a R1 release heh believe it or not.
 
Going back to the focus of the drama. Well what are you to expect? GMA and ABS CBN have to compete with each other to give the better show. Meaning the better soap opera. They put more focus on the "love teams" and such rather than the so called action. Its so damn redundant too.

My mother watches all these teleseryes everyday up til midnight even though she has work the next day so you tend to know a thing or too. (Also because I find myself interested in them too. Sad no?)


honestly the old darna films were great.. the tv adaptations however proved to be epic failures for even the darna fans here.

[HIDE]
dolphy_1.jpg
[/HIDE]

i mean even the spoof was better than the entire tv soap version

(i know.. it looks hella disturbing)

DOLPHY!!! :laugh: :rofl2:

Angel Locsin, before she moved to ABS CBN, she played Darna one time right?
 
Here's another Teaser, but this time it gives us a preview of the villains. The themesong is also played here. I wonder why Valentina, the arch enemy of Darna, isn't in this teaser...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJEk16JNDo[/ame]
 
Darna's Official Trailer

So here's the official trailer of Darna!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXggIFu3V6I[/ame]

Love the transformation at the end :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top