D_H's 2010 Cosplay Grand Project - This love always end's

Get 'em, Boxy.

BawksyWut.jpg
 
Didn't get as much don't as i had wanted today, but here is a short Update. (Again, tape is temporary and the glue dries clear, so don't worry about it).



Stuck the Pladron's one and got the bottom half of the chest on, have yet to try it on. Hope it fits, otherwise ill have to cut some more out of the Bottom half. Damn things would not stay on, had to use my PSP to prop them up as they dried.

I've also been trying to nail down the colour's i'm gonna need.
I have settled on Dusty Rose for the Pink parts, ut as for the Purple......i'm stuck. I don't want it too light or too dark.
 
Due to a certain national game today, i got very little done
:disappoin

What i did get done tweak the hole's in the chest to not harm my person as i remove it. And i put the top and sides into the back.

No pic's today, sorry folks!
More is still to come!
 
Still need to buy supply's, so all i could do today was make the head a Mask.
Lets hope i can get some stuff soon, or this baby is going nowhere fast.
 
Got the arms done today, everything is coming together nicely!
I took pics, but my Internet is a beast right now so ill get them up in the morrow.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top