Sazaki sits down in the room next to Anubis, pondering. After a short bit, an idea comes to him and he hits his palm into his fist in reaction.
Anubis: I know that gesture, Taro. What did you just come up with?
Sazaki: Well, I remembered that Dr. Clarence, the creator of the Temjin model has a hangar around here. Perhaps we could go over and ask for a friendly match. Plus, I'd honestly love an opportunity to show you off!
Upon hearing this, Anubis' visor turns a muted red.
Anubis: Oh, c-come on Taro! I'm nothing special. You shouldn't be putting yourself out there for my sake!
Sazaki: Come on, Nubie, it'll be fun. Please?
Anubis: I-I.....Oh, you know I can't say no to you.
Sazaki: [flashes a smile] I know; that's what makes it so fun.
The two exit the room into a large garage area where a lone hatchback sits inside.
Sazaki: 'K Nubie, I'm going to have to shut you down for a bit while we drive over.
Anubis: Alright, just make sure you don't drop my connector again.
Sazaki: It was ONE time!
He deactivates her V-Connector, fragmenting Anubis' body down to the semi large core unit. Sazaki then picks it up and places it in the back seat of his car. He then gets into the driver seat and stars the engine.
Sazaki: Don't worry Anubis, it'll go just fine.
He then drives out, arriving at the hangar a short time later. He parks, takes out the V-Connector and begins walking towards the door.