Keith Justice New Member Apr 16, 2006 #1 Check it out. :anime: Uhhh.. beware... rest of that site has 18+ content on it. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2006
Keith Justice New Member Apr 16, 2006 #5 Duelist Strife said: So, uh, is this work safe or...? o.o Click to expand... With all the other stuff on that site, I don't know if it's HJU safe... :sweat:
Duelist Strife said: So, uh, is this work safe or...? o.o Click to expand... With all the other stuff on that site, I don't know if it's HJU safe... :sweat:
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Apr 16, 2006 #6 I wonder what the ad looked like when they were looking for the girls to act in this? :laugh:
Keith Justice New Member Apr 16, 2006 #7 I thought the ending was funny, cuz when it starts out it seems pretty normal. I thought it was real. :anime:
I thought the ending was funny, cuz when it starts out it seems pretty normal. I thought it was real. :anime: