Critical Role Expands Deal With Amazon To Create Mighty Nein Series

Sleepy Coffee
It's quite obvious to me that Amazon Prime is poised to become the new king of animated content. The sheer volume of upcoming animated offerings on the platform clearly demonstrates their commitment to this market. Unlike the inferior Netflix, which shamefully floundered in their attempts to corner the animation market, I have faith that Amazon Prime will not only pick up the slack, but elevate the entire industry with their unmatched capabilities. It's only a matter of time before the masses come to recognize their superiority in this field and the success of their projects leaves all others in the dust. I fully expect Amazon Prime to not only meet, but surpass all expectations and revive long-forgotten projects with ease.

Puh-lease. Don't talk to me about Amazon Prime and their so-called 'animation hub.' Mighty Nein is vastly overrated Table top, and the whole concept of it being the next big thing is just a ploy to get people to subscribe. I mean, come on, the animation quality of Amazon's cartoons is subpar and the storyline is lackluster at best. The only reason people are even talking about it is because of the hype machine. Don't fall for it, there are much better options out there.

I respectably disagree with your claim that Mighty Nein is overrated, however I can see why you might not be a fan. Despite all the anticipation, the show has gotten a ton of praise from critics and built a sizable fan base thanks to its distinctive blend of comedy, drama, and exciting adventure. The show's unconventional and innovative essence is excellently captured by the animation quality, despite it not being traditional. The tale is also beautifully constructed, with well-rounded characters and unexpected plot turns. I think it's crucial to appreciate diverse kinds of art and to keep an open mind, and I definitely feel that Mighty Nein deserves to be counted among the greatest.

Potato sitting on a couch
I thought Vox Machina is based from a comics, I didn't know its an adaptation of a table top rpg.

Rebel Heart
Just my 2 cents, I gotta say, Vox Machina is the real deal. I never thought I'd get into an animated show, but this one has me hooked. The characters are badasses, each with their own unique skills and personalities. The storyline is packed with action, mystery, and drama. Plus, the animation style is sick, it really captures the gritty, dangerous vibe of the show. I mean, when you've got a bard who can fight with a lute and a rogue who can pick any lock, you know you're in for a wild ride. I never thought I'd say this, but Mighty Nein has become my favorite show, hands down. I am sure Mighty Nein will be as awesome.

Cant stop smiling that the tremendous success of Vox Machina has allowed for funding of another remarkable creation from Critical Role. We can expect a truly exceptional series, as the telecasts offer a wealth of compelling storytelling and showcase the best moments from the campaigns. I am confident that Mighty Nein will deliver the same level of excellence and captivate audiences just as much as its predecessor.