SLICE
I was just thinking, with the new continuity set down by Fourze trying to connect everything, there is a way to do it.

The Great Leader.

Step back and think on it a moment. The Great Leader is this unknown force, has taken many forms and identities and bodies, some times simultaneously, and the closest we ever get to an answer of what he is, is what he answers to V3.

The God of Evil. So assume that the Great Leader IS that, the God of Evil. He stretches back across time and space. He could have been the one to create the Grongi, to influence the creation of the Greeed, to destroy the futures of Den-O, direct the Worms towards Earth, grant the knowledge to make the Undead, and all that other fun stuff.

It's not something he wouldn't do-dude is a pure bastard that gets his metaphorical hands into everything after all. We've even seen him pit his own pet projects against each other, Shocker and Gel Shocker, Destron, and even Black Satan and the Delzar Army.

The Great Leader doesn't personally assume command over all or even most...but he has a hand in them all.

That's why I was disappointed by them wasting the Great Leader in a Den-O time travel story. If there hadn't been a time travel focus, they'd have been "forced" to resurrect him and give some kind of origin/explanation about him and that might have led them to touching on his connection to the other villains, even if it ended up lacking.

However, as it stands, I think we're pretty unlikely to see a movie with the Great Leader as the villain anytime soon, especially if they do go ahead with making Sentai vs Rider every year, taking up the spring movie spot. There's also the Tsukasa/Great Leader thing, but they don't seem willing to acknowledge even the name reuse directly. I guess the only chance is another crossover season...

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
If the Great Leader is not coming back ever again is because of Naya Goro's ailing health, which is understandable. He got one hell of a sendoff with LGKR so it's all good.

Connecting everything is one of the things I'm planning to do, when I write my ultimate explain-it-all Kamen Rider fanfic after I finished all the series.

Ahem, but apart from that, it's fun to think the Great Leader had a hand in most of the stuff. It truly brings everyone together, it's the same thing Foundation X did in Megamax, just in a much grander scale.
And that's exactly like him, connecting everything would require retcon, and the Great Leader is all about that.