K

KamenRiderBritannia

I remember Kaixa card came with DD, but why Ryuga? Not that I complaining, but if they decided to include new cards, why didn't they include ALL Rider cards? It's strange seeing Kaixa card, but still no KickHopper. At least 555 Rider Card set is complete...
Ryuga because diend complete form summons him. Same with arc, kabuki, skull, etc

anyone want to wager a guess on if and when we'll see kamen ride, attack ride, form ride, final form ride, and final attack ride cards for all the riders from W to Drive?

Hmm... Ride Booker with bonus cards for ordering k-touch at the same time?

But wait, theres more. Order Diends K-touch and get bonus functionality with decades K-touch (A special insert card that changes ultimate kuuga and Den-o Liner to Rising Ultimate Kuuga and Den-O Super Climax).

Hmm... Ride Booker with bonus cards for ordering k-touch at the same time?

But wait, theres more. Order Diends K-touch and get bonus functionality with decades K-touch (A special insert card that changes ultimate kuuga and Den-o Liner to Rising Ultimate Kuuga and Den-O Super Climax).

I honestly can't see them doing something for the ride booker since there aren't any extra sfx they could add to it and seeing as how it's functions are pretty simple they couldn't add much as for the K touch I couldn't see an extra card that just changes two of the sfx the only issue with the booker and k touch is that one the booker can only hold a maximum of 28 cards total and that the mounting buckle for the k touch doesn't fit on the CSM belt without modifications two issues I don't really think would require complete all new releases just to fix two minor issues or even warrant bundling them with extra cards and albums, also seeing them releasing Diends K touch doesn't seem like a big bang in profits seeing as how it only shows up in the Den - O episode blue special if I recall right and since then hasn't shown up in either of the super sentai vs kamen rider movies or even in the showa rider vs heisei rider featuring super sentai movie so that right there already shows that it wasn't that popular of an item or rider form for diend. it's kinda like that cardboard cannon thing you could get in the teliv kun magazine that you assembled and stuck the ktouch into a one off that had no real serious use for the future and was only worth the hype for the afternoon you saw it

Lurker
The lack of sounds didn't stop Bandai from selling the entire CSM W line. I can actually see a CSM Ride booker and K-Touch coming out. Maybe it will be sold as a set.

The lack of sounds didn't stop Bandai from selling the entire CSM W line. I can actually see a CSM Ride booker and K-Touch coming out. Maybe it will be sold as a set.

yeah that's true, well who knows maybe I'll be stuck buying another booker and ktouch hopefully they improve the belt mounts, speaking of the W driver that one like all the other CSM belts can be adjustable right?

well does the belts click together like the CSM Kabuto Zector and Deca Driver if so then the extender I'm trying to make might not need another set of special clips

Lurker
They appear to be the same.
complete-selection-modification-decadriver-pre-order-9.gif
1000087018_10.jpg
CSM%20W%20Driver%20Buckle_zps1n23cifu.jpg

Last edited: