Commercials that are funny or annoying

i remember the " Football - Are You Gell'in" Commercial which was pretty funny.

i also rememeber the GAP commercials where peeps were breakdancing which was awesome...
 
Bud Light commercials. The real men of genius. I think they are mostly on the radio but who knows. I think they're freaking hilarious. My favourites being "Taxi Cab Over-Acessorizer", "Over-Competitive Touch Football Player", and the "T-Shirt Launcher Inventor". The one about the guy who proposes on the call board or whatever that thing is called...also funny. Just I don't remember what it is called.
 
The 7up Commercials with Orlando Jones. Those were priceless 30 second spots.

There are also the ads for Jack in the Box. ^_^

As for annoying....Enzyte. Hands down.
 
The 7up Commercials with Orlando Jones. Those were priceless 30 second spots.
I love those commercials, "Make 7 Up Yours.":laugh:

World of Warcraft with Ozzy Osborne. Just total win, man. Total win. XD

"SHARON!!!!"

There's also the AT&T commercials where the people are talking like they're the cellphones' voice messages saying that they getting the call about such and such because they don't have AT&T and now they are about to be in hell. Classic.
 
The 7up Commercials with Orlando Jones. Those were priceless 30 second spots.

I forgot about those! Those were awesome.

World of Warcraft with Ozzy Osborne. Just total win, man. Total win. XD

I never saw his. I liked the other ones I saw though. The Mr. T, William Shatner, and Verne Troyer.

There's also the AT&T commercials where the people are talking like they're the cellphones' voice messages saying that they getting the call about such and such because they don't have AT&T and now they are about to be in hell. Classic.

Those ones are good. I also like the ones that are the dropped calls (don't remember what company). Like the one were a woman tells her bf/husband/whatever that she's pregnant. He's jumping for joy but then it cuts to her and she can't hear him so she gets REALLY mad and starts freaking out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top