Chinese crackdown in Tibet photos and Video leaked.

dang...
That is just terrible whats going on. I really wish someone would make it plain to us silly Western folk because I really can't make head or tails at what exactly is happening.
 
Actually, it's not sick that they did. This shows, in brutal detail, what the Chinese government is doing to the Tibetan people.

If there was any way I could boycott the Olympics, I would. The occupation of Tibet and the fact that they keep selling arms to the Sudanese perpetrators of genocide, on top of all their other human rights abuses, make me hope (however vainly) that the next president of the U.S. will actually *do* something about things in China.
 
Boycotting the Olympics is stupid. The people trying to stop the torch runners should all be locked up. The athletes who are competing deserve their chance to show what they can do. They have earned it. Yes China is evil in the things it's government does, but then no countries government is innocent. Boycott China if you want, but leave the Olympics out of it.
 
oh god, if this isn't a shining example of human cruelty, i don't know what is wrong with people sometimes.

i couldn't even look to half way, I nearly vommitted

no government is withot it's flaws and evils, even the USA's, just don't blame the people for the evils of its government
 
Damn that **** looks sick. The US government does **** like this I think secretly they just dont let ANYTHING be leaked and they have their own ways of doing it. I doubt any of this will end until they change some leaders possibly?





btw I'm under 18.
 
Boycotting the Olympics is stupid. The people trying to stop the torch runners should all be locked up. The athletes who are competing deserve their chance to show what they can do. They have earned it. Yes China is evil in the things it's government does, but then no countries government is innocent. Boycott China if you want, but leave the Olympics out of it.

It would be easy to do back 50 years ago, but China's products are almonst everywhere in America. America ,if boycotted their goods , would surely fall unless they start using Thailand or some other country.

Just to let you now, politics and war have always been involved in the Olympics,even in Ancient Greece.
 
boycotting their products isn't going to help either side. Our country(usa) is too lazy to make their own **** most of the time, I can bet you atleast 90% of the stuff each of you have in your homes was made in china or a good portion of it was. boycotting stuff made in china would just be too much trouble, better off protesting and trying to get rid of the leaders and political people that allow and wont end this violence.
 
boycotting their products isn't going to help either side. Our country(usa) is too lazy to make their own **** most of the time, I can bet you atleast 90% of the stuff each of you have in your homes was made in china or a good portion of it was. boycotting stuff made in china would just be too much trouble, better off protesting and trying to get rid of the leaders and political people that allow and wont end this violence.


The US isn't too lazy to make it's own products, it's just getting too expensive to do so.

Ie... higher taxes, higher costs faced by business, higher wages, etc...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top