JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Ever since I got my current phone, all of my ringtones have been JPop or JRock songs. I just edit them using Audacity then transfer them over. Currently I've got the chorus to LU LU LU by GAM (i.e. the girls in my current avatar).

For voicemail/text message alerts I got a little creative. :anime: I took two file and put them together. The first has a Japanese girls saying "Oh ****" in English, and the second one has another Japanese girl saying "Mail is waiting" in Japanese. :laugh:

I also use my phone as my alarm in the morning, for that I use the chorus of the song "Matsuken Samba II". When you hear it over and over again it's just so annoying it forces you to get up to shut the damn thing off. :laugh:

My ring tones are pretty much as follows

Generic ring – Faiz ringtone
Best friend/Nemesis ring – kaixa tone
Alarm – Todoroki’s extended guitar solo
Misc rings include the following
Justirisers Instrumental op
Ryukendo Instrumental op
Random Hibiki music
Random Kamen SEs

Now known as MythicFables
I'ma bump for the faiz ringer... I've only got the main faiz theme, not the ringer from the phone. It would be great for my collection.

I'm at the office now, but if no one else has doen them by the time i get home tonight, I'll grab them off the cd for whoeever

kC

Is it his version of "Young Man" or just a random "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" :laugh:

Its a greeting.

"Domo Haado Gei Des!" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" then his theme plays (the Ricky Martin song)