Well I just hope TVN doesn't pull a Mebius with this one and practically halt the project early on
That's not exactly their fault. The typesetter left and since TV-N works on a interest-only basis, apparently no one left in the group wants to be the replacement typesetter.

That's not exactly their fault. The typesetter left and since TV-N works on a interest-only basis, apparently no one left in the group wants to be the replacement typesetter.

Point taken, and since Fushigi-Chan is pretty much the go to group for Mebius anyway.

Eye See You
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Off the record, if I were TVN (which I ain't), I'd drop everything expect Geki, Den-O, SevenX, and do Zaido too lol. All the shows right now I love. :169:

Sometimes things get complicated.
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Off the record, if I were TVN (which I ain't), I'd drop everything expect Geki, Den-O, SevenX, and do Zaido too lol. All the shows right now I love. :169:

I'd like to see something that's not just what's most popular for once! :shakefist

they have done plenty
garo
shiva15
Madan Senki Ryukendo
Akazukin

& aparently the sazers were not that popular... though I liked them all aside from justi but lets not go there :S :D Granted lots of people including my self wound up liking these unknowns but its not popular directly in a sense like KR and senti like rangers are with there own cult followings.

What I would like to see is some more anime like akazukin heh :D Other wise just what else is there to do?.. That some other group is not already doing?. Hell I don't even really KNOW what else is going on in japan right now do you? :S

aside from claymore and lion mg which like I said are being done by otthers

anyways eps 3 & 4 are up for download now yay! :D

Also FK isn't Zaido being subbed already?.. I remember watching episode 1 subbed and I just have not managed to go back to it since... Odds are I will check it out more when it gets one big torrent full of subs nice and easy

Last edited:
Red Falcon
First of all, after watching episode 3 and 4 of Ultraseven X, i have to admit alot has changed and the improvement has been great. The fight scenes between Ultraseven X and the monsters are better and U7X no longer gets it easy this time around, which i prefer.

And also Agent S comes to the play and damn issnn't she hot or what :) With that kind of sweet look hiding the dominant personality of hers, no agent would turned down the chance to work with and maybe hit it off with her later :169: