KRBlack Member Jun 4, 2009 #81 Who's watching? Im going for the magic And :laugh: at TNA-voice over guy doing the intro video.
Punk #MissionMiami Jun 4, 2009 #83 ^ *Gasp* How could you? I'm going for the Magic. East Coast all day. :buttrock:
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 4, 2009 #84 I've been thinkin about it all afternoon too, blue. lol I'm rooting for Magic also.
mandaraya Member Jun 4, 2009 #87 KRBlack said: Who's watching? Im going for the magic And :laugh: at TNA-voice over guy doing the intro video. Click to expand... i'm currently watchin the game and tna at teh same time!
KRBlack said: Who's watching? Im going for the magic And :laugh: at TNA-voice over guy doing the intro video. Click to expand... i'm currently watchin the game and tna at teh same time!
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 4, 2009 #89 It was? damn. I stopped too, cuz I'm typin an essay for school. lol